To pay by Paypal go to www.paypal.com and make payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Wire Transfer / Telegraphic Transfer / Online Transfer (i.e. Western Union / MoneyGram)
Name of Bank: CIMB Bank
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Account No: 80-0472995-2
Account Name: World Youth Foundation
Address: CIMB Bank Berhad, 110 Jalan Bendahara, 75100 Melaka, Malaysia
Name of Beneficiary: World Youth Foundation
Address: P.O. Box 584, 75760 Melaka, Malaysia.
Reason of Payment: International Conference on “Youth, Ocean and SDG 14”
Kindly fax/email a copy of payment slip to World Youth Foundation:
Important notes regarding transfers/ payments
- Please type your full name in the payment details when you submit your wire transfer. This enables us to verify that the payment was made by you.
- If someone else is making the payment on your behalf they must indicate your name on the bank remittance advice / PayPal transaction.
- You are responsible to pay for the bank charges from your bank and to ensure that the organizers receive the payment in full amount without any deduction for bank charges. We reserve the right to ask for payment of outstanding amount payable in cash upon the delegates’ arrival if bank charges are not paid by delegates at the time of transfer.
3. Cheque / Draft / Local Order (For Malaysians Only)
- If payment is made by cheque / draft / local order, it must be made payable to “World Youth Foundation”. The cheque / draft / local order must be sent by courier mail to “World Youth Foundation”.
- Scanned and email a copy of your payment proof to WYF
- The organizer shall not be held responsible for lost cheque or bank draft.
4. Cash / On Site (For Malaysians Only)
- If you wish to pay on the day of registration, please send an email to email@example.com for further instructions / approvals.
Please note that the registration fees are NOT REFUNDABLE.